среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

american idol season 3




4 assignments(3 in the week 1 on monday)

1 paper review

1 midterm...

all in a week..
apart from my 10-13 hour part time job and all of this from monday to thursday and next monday..life #$#^*(...

but it is a mess I created by opting for grad life.. And Im going to clean it..

2 assignments 1 paper down yayyyyyyyy

tomorrow God is going to help me with the exam... That is the way out...

then I have to finish my assignment(the questions� make no sense to me right now)� in the break and get to work at 4.30....


About those wonderful classmates Ive got. SOme of them are royally depressing....
but okay..my work place is so far awesome :)

I know the future is going to be worth ALL�of this
american idol season 3, american idol season 2 winner, american idol season 2 videos, american idol season 2 video clips, american idol season 2 video.



Комментариев нет: