среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cad gxl2200




So last year, I�worked at the racetrack in one of the resturaunts, and I�didnapos;t have a way to cash my checks, so my grandfather or mom would have to find a way to cash it through them for me. One day, I�heard you could cash them at Price Chopper (Grocery store in New York).

�So I�have my uncle drive me over, wander inside, and ask if they can cash it for me. They say "You need an advantage card and a photo ID" I tell them okay, have my uncle driiive me back, get my work ID, only photo ID�I had at the time, and my momapos;s advantage card, and have him drive me back. The guy yells at me saying "I�told you you need an advantage card" I wave the one I�brougth with me around, "I�got one right here"� "You need your OWN"
�So I groan and say Iapos;ll get one. He goes "you canapos;t cash your check for 30 days after getting it"

�So I walked out, annoyed. I�eventually got one this year, but still waiting for the 30 days to be up. Going to go in a� few minutes to check if itapos;s up, actually, ebcause I�canapos;t keep track of time and donapos;t know how long itapos;s been since I got it xD;

Other suck has to do with TAXIS

So backstory:�I�live on a little culdesac called Spa Circle off West Fenlon road. ALSO off West Fenlon, right across from our street is Spa Drive.

�So back in MIddle School, if I�missed the bus (Which I did often unfortunately)�Iapos;d have to either stay home (not an option) or take a cab to get to school. Only $5 (they didnapos;t use meters for whatever reason whcih I�liked0. So I called up the cab company I�usually used (first one in the phone book *shrug) and asked for a cab to be sent to 7 Spa Circle, and to take me to the middle school. They tell me itapos;ll be $5 and itapos;ll be there shortly. I thank them and hang up.
�About two hours later, Iapos;m panicing because my school calls at about 9-10 to ask where the hell kids are, and if they call, my grandfather will wake up and KNOW I was late (which would mean, at the time, getting my computer or tv taken away D: and it was always a bitch to get it back).
�So I call the place back up and ask where the cab is. Mind you Iapos;ve been sitting in front of the window this whole time, watching cartoons while I�waited. The lady says "The cab came over and no one came out. He beeped for 20 minutes and no one came out of the house." I�tell the lady "Thatapos;s not true, Iapos;ve been sitting in front of the window. No cars have come by at all" "He said he came by and no one was there"�The lady got snippy with me. I tried to explain that thereapos;s a street right across from us with a similar name, and as Iapos;m about to get to the different names.......she hangs up on me.

� So I�called a different company and used that one.They got there in 10 minutes :>

And it was a real kicker because I used that cab service at least 20 times before with no problem.

It was really upsetting the lady was so rude with me. I�was still just a kid when it happened, man...

What is it about taxi cab services that are so bad?�
cad gxl2200, cad gxl2200 review, cad hatch, cad hatch download, cad hatch pattern.



Комментариев нет: