понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

florida history for kids




I dun fuckinapos; care what yah have tah say, because we did a damned good job out there So what if we didnapos;t win our first game of tha season? There will be more tah practice harder fer

That beinapos; said, good game Gryffindor Ichi, yah did a really good job out there too Looks like yahapos;ve really improved since summer. Hope yer house party is really fun

That freakinapos; auction was an embarrassment tah take part in... I wouldnapos;t been satisfied with Tohru winninapos;, apos;cause at least I trust she wouldnapos;t have tried tah break me in half unlike a certain FUCKER out there. I mean, Hiyori tried tah bid too, but ended up servinapos; as a distraction at tha very most. IKKI Yah better not abuse me, or yer gonna regret it once this over with.

Iapos;m exhausted from all tha after game bitchinapos; that occurred. Sena, yah wanna go get somethinapos; tah snack on? I dun think Iapos;m gonna move from tha common room fer tha next few hours...
florida history for kids, florida history for kid, florida history fair 2005, florida history fair, florida history facts.



Комментариев нет: