понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

credit rating improve uk




Soo... How long has it been? Four months? Ooops... Well, I have been especially busy with clinical. Working 40 hours a week when Iapos;m used to the lazy university student life.

Iapos;m halfway through clinical now, and Iapos;m at the college today for accreditation. At last we get to vent about the things weapos;d like to improve about the program. Which means I actually have to speak in front of a group. Crap. Itapos;ll be good though.

Whatapos;s coming up for me? Iapos;ve put a pause on my original story. I know, I know, Iapos;ve been working on it for like a year, but Iapos;ve been getting no where lately, and my muse has been petting plot bunnies in front of me. So Iapos;ve been thinking about a PP story- a bit of a AU. Iapos;ve starting plotting it out, but of course it will take me forever to write it out. Iapos;m too much of a procrastinator to do anything quickly.

Oh, btw, how awesome was the Doctor Who Christmas special. Kylie

evandale tasmania accomodation, credit rating improve uk, credit rating in, credit rating in australia.



Комментариев нет: