понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

exalted timbermaw





A. Not say Iapos;ll be back so soon

or

B. Actually be back when I say I will

and though I fear it wonapos;t happen anytime soon, it would be nice to try~ lol


there was also more frost on my windsheild this morning..........I so wish it would stop being cold for a lil while....
but, there is something good that comes out of it being so cold: the sky was really clear tonight, it was beautiful. I could see all the stars shining bright and the moon was HUGE I love it when the moon looks so close that you could touch it, it was a creamy?�yellow color, so nice~
of course tonight I forgot the camera......T_T
so the rest of yesterdaysapos; pics will have to do~




of course once I saw how cool it looked tinted....:






and, doesnapos;t it look like itapos;s snowing??? I�just changed a few things and I guess it picked up th eparticles on the windshield or in the air or something.... (the other lights are street lights~)





i may be back, u never know.....but tonight is the usual mega laundry night so I have ta start that soon.......so wonderful.......*ahem*

mwah, mwah, mwah ~mel


fast jamie nau times, exalted timbermaw, exalted trust, exalted warcraft, exalted warcraft world, exalted weapon.



Комментариев нет: