суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

benefit mart mye wal





This week was soo much fun, just because my friends always make me laugh.
Derek makes me laugh everyday to the point i need to pee my pants.
then at buffalo wild wings, he made me laugh like mad, it hurt, i wanted to die hahah. It hurt so bad i had to get up before i exploded.

THEN Raquel and Elizabeth came into town
We got pulled over twice hahah
first time, her headligghts were not on and the cop thought we were drinking.
then we got back to campus and got in the car with Travis,
we went to ice cream then we were headed back, and on campus, he made a wrong turn, so he went to make a apos;Travis point turn" and we got pulled over by the security man hahha.

Yesterday, Raquel and Elizabeth went to classes with us.
then I randomly finaly became friends with Daniel... Always thought he hated me ha.
Last night, was also the campus drive in movie night. It was hellllla cold and i froze my ass off.
After that, a bunch of us went to star bucks, then Chris Emily, Annah and I went bowling.
It was a good day. :]

Now today
Had breakfast for lunch with friend.
and now im here waiting to go costum shopping
Iapos;m gonna be a bumble bee :]

And tonight is gonna be my first haloweeny night.
Nick invited me to go to a haunted house... Altho, im kinda scared :/
Emily told me i can jsut hang onto Nick ha :P

Leaves are changing colors.
People flying kites.
Pumpkins being sold.
Weather getting cold.

i like this whole season thing.
itapos;s nice.




celebrity closet, benefit mart mye wal, benefit mart online pay wal, benefit mart online paystub wal.



Комментариев нет: