воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

depeche mode live in hamburg




Been having some coughing breathing issues lately.� Regular doctor thinks I might have allergy induced asthma from...sad drumroll please...my cat� Nooooooo

I donapos;t want to be allergic to cats.� No-no-no-no-no-no.� Iapos;m supposed to make an appointment with an allergist (whee) to see for sure, in the meantime, Iapos;m supposed to refrain from holding or snuggling with the kitty or basically placing my face in area sheapos;s be laying.� After petting or touching areas sheapos;s been I am to immediately wash my hands.

The places that I stayed while on my recent trip both have cats.� The first has three; the second has two.� Fun, huh?

Even if it turns out I am allergic to Star Jelly, we wonapos;t be getting rid of her or anything.� We will just have to vacuum and lint-roll a lot more, and Iapos;ll just have to be very very careful.

But still .... Crap

Please cross your fingers for me that Iapos;m only allergic to something like grass molds or something.....




depeche mode live in hamburg, depeche mode live, depeche mode listen, depeche mode lirycs, depeche mode leave in silence lyrics.



Комментариев нет: