суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cheap las vegas motel




...prowled the aisles like a predator, looks from those around me like I didnapos;t belong there, some wondering if i was new the neighborhood with a glance awaiting eye contact that stayed just a little too long to be unfriendly...i remember scowering the aisles of that very shop with mary, oriana and that frosted sort in the early hours following a drunken debacle...i suddenly have a hankerinapos; for ninja turtle candy canes...

...i had to go, theyapos;re the only ones who carry the large bottles of french vanilla cream; by far my most gripping of vices...few men realize the fury and destruction i might unleash upon the world if I am denied my hot fresh pressed coffee with that french vanilla twist...

...i want another pair of shoes, but I donapos;t think my shoe rack (or my credit card) can handle it...already buckling under the weight of a million shoes (she canna handle anymore)...weapos;ll see tomorrow when the red menace pays me and then subsequently takes it all back for itapos;s services...

...i want a government job...boring and stable, Iapos;m growing tired of uncle ted, his company and the lack of any job security...I think I want to find/clone a roommate and move...I have months left on this lease, but this place is a steal and iapos;ve no doubt Iapos;d find someone to take it over...the real trick is finding someone I could live with...without having to kill them a few months later...itapos;s just talk right now, I love this place, I love living on my own...

darkside haze jenna, cheap las vegas motel, cheap las vegas london flights, cheap las vegas limousine.



Комментариев нет: