понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

example of a letter of retirement




Itapos;s quiet in the house now...

Josh is sleeping, I am finally catching up on internet things.

My throat on the other hand, sounds like I swallowed a frog...

blasted sinus drains and weather flipflops....

Iapos;m doing better since last month. Time has past. I still head over to dadapos;s grave about once a week to see how his plot is settling. Iapos;ve been told his headstone should be put down in about another 3 weeks.

Work has been ok. Maybe a little tiring at times, but not as rough as it had been back in summer...

Happy belated birthday to my friend scarcrest. Sorry I missed it amigo.

I need to get some sleep. These 5 AM wake up calls get rough after awhile. Ciao all.
example of a letter of retirement, example of a letter requesting information, example of a letterhead.



Комментариев нет: